- From 25/10/2017 to 27/10/2017
- Faculté de Médecine - Marseille
Cities, Urban Societies and Syphilis in Mediterranea and beyond (16th-21st centuries)
Colloquium (Mixte Research Unit 7268) ADèS - Bio-cultural ...
- firstname.lastname@example.org | http://www.syphilis-marseille2017.com/
- From 25/10/2017 to 28/10/2017
- University of Alberta - Edmonton
CAPA 2017 45th Annual Meeting:
The Annual Meeting of the Canadian Association for Physical Anthropology will take place October 25-28.
The Archaeology Days in Wallonia (JAW) 2017 will be held at the Congress Palace of Namur on the 23rd and 24th November.
- http://spw.wallonie.be/dgo4/site_colloques/JAW-2 | http://spw.wallonie.be/dgo4/site_colloques/JAW-2017/index.php/site/index
- On 28/11/2017 from 13:45 at 18:00
- Leiden University
At the joint Symposium on Global Food History by Leiden University and the Global History and Culture Center of Warwick University, global food historians ...
- From 23/05/2018 to 25/05/2018
- Athénée municipale - Bordeaux
Meeting around the diseased body: support and funerary treatment for suffering individuals through centuries
Visible or invisible, sudden or chronic, ...
- From 02/07/2018 to 06/07/2018
XVII International Congress of Christian Archaeology 2018
Frontiers: The Transformation and Christianization of the Roman Empire between Centre and ...
- email@example.com | https://ciac.sites.uu.nl
- On 18/10/2018
- Maison des Sciences de l'Homme (amphitheatre) - Dijon
The multidisciplinary thematic network Tomo3D is organizing on 18th October 2017 a meeting day dedicated to applications of 3D imagery by tomography ...