View archived events
- From 22/11/2018 to 23/11/2018
- University, Dept. Sciences of Life - Coimbra
Group of French Speaking Anthropologists
at Coimbra, November 22th & 23th
Session on forensic anthropology
Workshop for ...
- From 22/11/2018 to 23/11/2018
- Royal Library of Belgium - Brussels
More information: labs-art-relics.pdf (270.59 KB)
As a result of the productive workshop Relics @ the Lab (KIK-IRPA, Brussels, ...
- On 18/10/2018
- Maison des Sciences de l'Homme (amphitheatre) - Dijon
The multidisciplinary thematic network Tomo3D is organizing on 18th October 2017 a meeting day dedicated to applications of 3D imagery by tomography ...
- From 05/09/2018 to 08/09/2018
24th Annual Meeting of the European Association of Archaeologists
Barcelona has been an urban laboratory since the high ...
- From 22/08/2018 to 25/08/2018
- University of Southern Denmark: Campusvej 55 - Odense M
The 21st Congress of European Anthropological Association 2018 at the University of Southern Denmark in Odense, ADBOU
Themes : population ageing, ...
- http://eaa2018.com/index.php?page=contact | http://eaa2018.com/
- From 02/07/2018 to 07/07/2018
- Potsdam University & Ecological Station - Gülpe
International Summer School "Trends in infant & child growth"
at Potsdam University, Gülpe (Germany)
Application deadline: April ...
- firstname.lastname@example.org | http://www.uni-potsdam.de/de/summercampus/e/growth.html
- From 02/07/2018 to 06/07/2018
XVII International Congress of Christian Archaeology 2018
Frontiers: The Transformation and Christianization of the Roman Empire between Centre and ...
- email@example.com | https://ciac.sites.uu.nl
- From 04/07/2018 to 05/07/2018
- University of Birmingham
This is a British Academy-funded conference in July 2018 bringing together archaeologists and historians working on the material body in the post-medieval ...
- firstname.lastname@example.org | https://www.birmingham.ac.uk/schools/historycultures/departments/history/research/projects/the-material-body.aspx
- From 28/06/2018 to 30/06/2018
- Medecine Faculty - Nice
28th Days of the Society of Human Ecology
Which biological evolutions for the human specie?
Call for ...
- email@example.com | https://stedecologiehumaine.wordpress.com/
- From 14/05/2018 to 25/05/2018
- University of Bologna, Dept Cultural Heritage - Ravenna
Summer School “Acquiring and post-processing 3D data in Anthropology and Archaeology”
at the Department for Cultural Heritage - University ...
- https://site.unibo.it/summer-school-virtual-anth | https://site.unibo.it/summer-school-virtual-anthropology-archaeology/en
- From 23/05/2018 to 25/05/2018
- Athénée municipale - Bordeaux
Meeting around the diseased body: support and funerary treatment for suffering individuals through centuries
Visible or invisible, sudden or chronic, ...
- From 18/05/2018 to 19/05/2018
- CHU - Montpellier
International workshop on Forensic Photography
at CHU Montpellier - Hopital Lapeyronie
Registration deadline: March 30th 2018
More info on this ...
- On 12/05/2018 from 13:30 at 16:30
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences - Brussels
This year, we'll meet up again with all our members available in the small auditorium of the institute (Brussels).
Additionnally to our usual talk ...
- From 19/04/2018 to 20/04/2018
- University of Groningen - Groningen
Mortuary Archaeology Today
Approaches, methods & ethics
Symposium & workshop
Archaeology has focused on the mortuary context since its ...
- firstname.lastname@example.org | https://mortuarystudies.com/
- On 03/04/2018 from 18:30 at 20:00
- Amphitheater - Institute of Human Paleontology - Paris
Set of conferences 2018 in Paris:
Origins & Future ofMankind
Tuesday 16 January 2018: « Origines et évolution de l’Univers ...
- From 15/03/2018 to 16/03/2018
- Provincial Administrative Center - Gand
The 41st edition of Archaeologia Mediaevalis will take place Thursday, 15th & Friday, 16th March 2018 at Provincial Administrative Center in ...
- email@example.com | http://archaeologiamediaevalis.be/drupal_e/
- On 11/03/2018
- RMAH - Brussels
Ancient populations from Oceania
by Frédérique VALENTIN, CNRS